Partial hospitalization refers to a comprehensive, short-term, intensive, clinical treatment program. With regard to level of treatment, partial hospitalization is a step below inpatient hospitalization but more concentrated than traditional outpatient care. Often serving as the next step-down level of care following detox/residential programming. PHP can also serve as a direct admission for those who are not in need of detox or residential treatment.
"Rehab While at Work™ " Lemoyne Only
New Insights II is proud to offer a partial hospitalization program that provides our clients with 7 day a week treatment to build a solid foundation and momentum for long term recovery while avoiding long term absence from work and lost income. This innovative program enables our clients to:
- Stay on the job while in treatment
- Integrate recovery and lifestyle change into current environment
- Achieve a better understanding of recovery as a lifelong process
- Involve the family in the treatment process
- Receive support and direction on a day-to-day basis
- Experience many non-traditional aspects such as nutritional guidelines, journaling, yoga, and stress management techniques
Currently this program is provided only in our Lemoyne clinic. Costs for this program are covered by most insurance plans and HMOs.